What I Am Wearing



It's funny how you will always wish that you wore the opposite of what you have to. Most people who wear suits everyday probably wish that they could dress down a bit and yet I, who does dress down the majority of days, wish that I could wear suits more often. The reason being, is that I quite like the look of suit jacket-shirt-tie. The way that they fall together, to me, is just so beautiful yet very masculine. I also quite like putting on a light sweater (jumper) over a button-up shirt and tie (as shown above), but find myself getting quite bored with it, as of lately. Yet because it is cold, I can't use my waistcoats, and can't really dress any other way, as I have to wear a tie. To be honest, it would either be suits with bespoke shoes or jeans with trainers. This in-between dress/casual type of attire is getting to me!! But what can I do....buy more suits I guess and just hope that I don't get any polish on my trousers...

Shoes: Allen Edmonds 'Hampstead'
Sweater (jumper): Primark
Shirt: Primark
Knit Tie: Gieves & Hawkes
Trousers: H&M




0 comments:

Post a Comment