What I Am Wearing


As the weather gets colder and colder, I am having to go through all of my different jackets, in order of thickness. Right now, it's not so bad, so I usually wear my newly purchased rain coat. This should last me until the end of October, where upon the super cold weather will come and I will need to upgrade to my proper overcoat. But the nicest thing about this time (Autumn) is that I feel like this rain coat is not so much a big hindrance, but more of a lovely accessory. It adds a lovely layer to each outfit and can be paired with almost anything from jeans to suits and maintain a fluid look with each. It's nice when you can find a jacket that does this for you and so you can imagine that I was thrilled when I found this for only 40 GBP.

Shoes: Gaziano & Girling 'Wigmore'
Jacket: Uniqlo
Trousers: H&M
Bow Tie: Gieves & Hawkes
Shirt: Primark




0 comments:

Post a Comment