Today's Favorites - Anthony Delos


You know that you are a shoe lover, when you are walking around with blood red shoes on. And let me tell you, the gentleman that owns these (a dear reader of the blog) is definitely a shoe aficionado. And while red makes such a bold statement when positioned on someone's feet, I just can't help but feel that it is such an elegant color on a shoe. The only thing is, it's hard to make a red shoe that is not over-the-top, such as my ones with white piping. That being, you can imagine that I was so immensely pleased and overtaken with admiration when I saw these bespoke beauties by Anthony Delos. Not only do they scream cool, but they also have such an elegant air about them. Imagine pairing these with a navy suit. How great would that be? I think that it would be a treat to the eye, a refreshing sight that one rarely sees. And although red they may be, amazing they definitely are!






0 comments:

Post a Comment