So Busy Lately.....!!!

Dear All,

Just wanted to apologize for the lack of writing lately, I have been incredibly swamped, with little to no spare time. I managed to write half of my long post (for Mondays) today, but as I was in Kettering, England the entire day, I did not get to finish the rest. I promise that I will finish it by tomorrow and get back to schedule. But just know that if you do not hear from me for an extended period of time, it's because I am working on getting my shoe line off of the ground, doing company stuff and all of the little tidbits that it involves. Thanks for all of your patience and more than anything, your readership loyalty. And just because I don't like posting without leaving a picture, I will drop a little sexy shoe below!

All the best,

-Justin, "The Shoe Snob"

Picture: A bespoke pattern of perfection by Gaziano & Girling


0 comments:

Post a Comment