My First Prototype


As 'The Shoe Snob,' you can imagine that for my first prototypes, and collection for that matter, I am going to have some very high expectations. Well, 8 out of 13 of those prototypes came in the mail today. Some of them were 'bang on,' but sadly to say, some of them also left me quite disappointed to say the least. Now, I know that this is only the first round of prototypes (so I can't expect magic) and many of them will inevitably be adjusted, but as this dream has been 5 years in the making, you can imagine the type of anxiety that I am going through, especially when I have been telling the whole world about it. Needless to say, as my loyal blog readers, I am presenting to you (before anyone else!) one of my first prototypes.

Sadly for all of you, I am only going to show this one (for now), as some of the other ones are unique. And even though I don't intend to insult anyone of their integrity, I must be cautious as I know that there are other shoe companies who read my blog and would not want to see a design of mine released before my own shoes are. But as this may look like a classic shoe that you could find anywhere, you may have noticed that I have emphasized the stitching, providing 3 rows instead of the common 2. For me, it just accentuates the different pieces of the pattern and allows for one to wear it more casually, i.e. with a nice pair of fitted jeans. This model is nothing too unique, but then again, it's a classic with a slight twist and that is something that can't go wrong.

When all of the prototypes are finished, I promise that I will release them to all of you, as I know that like me, you too have been patiently waiting. Just know that I am working hard to get them out there and that I am being the biggest snob that I can, in order to bring you something unique, good looking, of good quality and of good price! So, please continue to bear with me as I finalize all of my prototypes into becoming a first collection that can wow the world....

By the way, please feel free to comment. The logo is not finalized, but I would appreciate some feedback on it.





0 comments:

Post a Comment