What I Am Wearing


The weather in London has been a bit bonkers lately, going from 80F (27ish C) to about 55F (15ish C) in one day, the other week. Therefore, I had my first round of proper layering. I have always loved dressing for the autumn/winter rather than the spring/summer, as I believe that it takes much more imagination to coordinate multiple garments, rather than just your shirt/tie combo in the warmer weather. And the absolute best is when it's quite cold out but the sun is still shining. That way, you can still wear your suede shoes and not have to worry about ruining them. It turns out that while the weather dropped significantly in these days, the sun stayed in the sky, so I managed to incorporate them (my suedes) into this outfit, as they best suit my sport coat.

Here's to the layering!!!

Shoes: Model 702 by Stefano Bemer
Sport Coat: Zara
V-neck sweater (jumper): Primark
Dress Shirt: Primark
Tie: Gieves & Hawkes
Trousers: H&M





0 comments:

Post a Comment