What I Am Wearing


Sorry for all of the mean looking faces, but like a reader commented before, it's quite challenging to make a smile when you are taking a photo of yourself. I don't really why, but I find myself unable to smile when I am taking these photos. Even when I try, it just comes out like a forced smirk, but never a genuine smile. Anyway, I am wrapping up the rest of my waistcoat outfits, as the weather is quickly turning quite cold and windy. Now you will start to notice that my v-neck sweaters (jumpers) will be my staple piece, as I love layering. The tie that I am wearing in this picture is definitely one of my favorites, as it is just so bold and intricate. It's not one for everyone so I understand if some of you may not agree, but it is definitely one of those ties that commands attention. And while the paisley era is over, I still like to bring it out every now and then!

Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo -- Tramezza line
Tie: Robert Talbott -- Best of Class series
Trousers: H&M
Waistcoat: J.Crew
Shirt: Primark





0 comments:

Post a Comment