Shoes Of The Week - Bontoni Whole Cuts


Even though I can be pretty ostentatious and like shoes that are crazy colors and uniquely designed, I still admire more than anything a shoe that defies all matter of out-of-the-box creativity and sticks to the basics, such as this elegant whole cut by Bontoni. And even more so, I love a whole cut that has brogueing on it. The brogueing somehow adds to the beauty of the shoe, not quite taking away from the fact that it is an actual whole cut, but providing that little bit of extra pizazz to not make it so plain and possibly boring. Then to top if all off, the leather of this shoe, which has clearly been given a beautiful patina, adds just that much more to the overall elegance and desirability of the shoe, creating something that in my mind will go down as one of the nicest shoes that I have ever seen. A bold statement definitely, but a true one....

Picture Compliments Of: The Style Buff

0 comments:

Post a Comment