Shoes Of The Week - Saion


Simply amazing!!!

Some might call this overkill, but I find it to be exquisite. While they are by no means practical for office wear, they would be a beauty with some sharp jeans and a sport coat. Time and time again, Japanese shoemakers never cease to continue amazing me, as Saion has done here with these beautiful brogues. I simply love the idea of having the under bit of the brogueing a contrasting color to the rest of the shoe. It presents such a beautiful combination that not only attracts the eye to the shoes, but allows for you to play around with the colors of your outfit. And to think that brown and yellow could go so well together. Who would have known? I never imagined them to be complimentary colors, at least not ones that I would think of putting together. But that makes it even more intriguing; seeing something look beautiful that you would have otherwise thought unattractive....




0 comments:

Post a Comment