What I Am Wearing


Today, I felt like wearing my new green brogues. They are somewhat hard to match with so I decided to just wear a predominantly blue outfit, as I feel that the green brogues blend well with these colors. As always I apologize for my pictures, as they are not of the caliber that a proper blogger should have. I am pretty rubbish when it comes to getting good at using cameras, but promise that soon, I will have not only a more clean look to my blog but also better quality photos. Just bear with me. On the note of plugging ahead, I am actually going to be heading on a short business trip. A trip that will have my shoes designs coming to life as tangible products. I am going to bring my computer with me, just in case I have enough time to let you all know what I am up to, but if you do not hear from me until Friday night, this is why.....Big things are happening and all of my talk about starting my own shoe line, will soon materialize!

Shoes: Bespoke made by me, with G&G 'Rothschild' upper
Jacket: H&M
Trousers: H&M
Knit Tie: Gieves & Hawkes
Shirt: Primark
Watch: Nixon

0 comments:

Post a Comment