What I Am Wearing


It's funny how much things can change in such a short time. I used to try my absolute hardest to not wear black shoes. It's not because I did not like them nor wanted to be so different, but more so wanted to be adventurous and see what I could conjure up with shoes that were not 'safe' and 'easy.' But since moving to the capitol city of gray skies (where it might go from rainy to sunny 5 times in one day), I have noticed myself gravitating towards these lovely loafers, more than once within the same week. Call me a maniac, but I try to not repeat shoes within the same week. But with these 'Miro' loafers by Septieme Largeur, I actually enjoy wearing black. I actually love this shoe in every color that it comes in. It just has such a lovely shape. I think that the blue version will be next....and then maybe suede!

Shoes: Miro by Septieme Largeur
Waistcoat: H&M
Tie: Stefano Ricci
Shirt: Primark
Trousers: H&M




0 comments:

Post a Comment