Edward Green's & Three-Piece Suits: Part 2


A while back I wrote a post about how I have always wanted to own Edward Green shoes and a three-piece suit and the fact that since I was now in England (earning in the British pound) it should make it easier to acquire these two things. Well, I finally got them, as I am showing you today. The only problem is that the Edward Green's are not stamped Edward Green, but rather Gieves & Hawkes. But they were made by EG, so for now that will have to do, until I get a pair from the store or something. Aside from that little oversight, I am quite pleased to have been able to get what I have always wanted. Granted, getting a three-piece suit in the States would not have been that difficult but I am a picky guy and the only options out there were way above my pay grade. And let's be fair, the tailoring in the States in no where near what it is on Savile Row. So, me being the patient one that I tend normally not to be, worked out great in the end with this made-to-measure number. And now I just need to continue building up my three-piece and double-breasted suit wardrobe....!






0 comments:

Post a Comment