My Shoes #23 - Carreducker Winkers


I just recently acquired a pair of the 'Winkers resort shoe' by Carreducker, and man do I like them. They are just so different from your normal kick-around loafer. As you can see, they are not made from your ordinary materials. They are made by Harris Tweed. And being such a sucker for shoes made with fabrics, as opposed to leather, I have been eye-balling them for awhile now. Being that the sun is such a rare commodity here in London, I went for a color that could be easily worn in all seasons.Plus, gray is a win-win anyway, it's just so versatile.

You see me here wearing them in a kind of dress-casual way, but I have to say, that they did not go that great with my outfit. For me, they fit much more the jean look or something a little bit more casual in the upper area. Not to say that my outfit was not good, but there could have been a better representation of how to wear these. I just don't always have time to ask people to snap photos of me when I am wearing my best outfits, so sometimes I have to just settle with what I decided to throw together during my morning rush. When I start my shoe line (which looks like it could be very soon), I can get a PA and have them do it!

Anyway, if you have been looking for something different to put on your feet, the winkers are a great direction, as they are fun, comfortable and unique!

Enjoy your weekend,

-Justin, "The Shoe Snob"





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this information with us. I am a big fan of reading, thanks for sharing this wonderful information.
Asus laptops

Post a Comment