Some SEO Tools I Use Frequently

As an SEO enthusiast, of course tools that we use as a tool can never be on leave, at least in my opinion it personal. Therefore, please allow this time I untu wrote several SEO tools that I use frequently. Whether it's for daily optimization and the SEO competition. Monggo for those interested in her see list below.
Keyword Density CheckerThese SEO tools I use to see how the percentage of keywords that emerge from every page. For practice, I limit the maximum density of 10%, while for the normal size, only around 6% -7%.SEO BrowserSEO Tools I use it more often when I want to meredesign a theme to make it more SEO friendly against Google Bot. While for other purposes, I rarely use these tools.Code To Text RatioSEO Tools SeoChat property is more often I use when going to the contest, namely to see the comparison between the weight of articles to total weight of the entire page.Backlink CheckerSEO tools are in use to see the number of backlinks that have been collected. In addition, can also be used as a tool to spy on other competitors. Details please explore yourself well.Ok friends, I think that's all just a few SEO tools that I use most often for this. Next time, if I find other SEO tools that may be better and powerful than who I mentioned above, I will update this post again. Anyway thanks for stopping by dang do not forget to comment hahaa lef ...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nice information.The Code to text ratio allows you to check whether you have wriiten text content more than your html code or not. code to text ratio seo

Post a Comment