Easter Blog Hop

Welcome to the Eggs-travagant Easter Blog Hop! If you didn't arrive from Lorri's blog, go back and start at Jordan's blog. This will take you to the list of blogs so that you can visit each one. There are so many talented scrapbookers participating in this blog hop. I definitely recommend checking them all out, and being inspired!

The Easter Blog Hop has 12 different blogs and 12 different colors. I did a Yellow layout.
The picture is from Easter 2007, and if you look really closely you can see Taylor and I holding peeps.

For my layout, I cut the "peeps" out on my Cricut. Aren't they cute? And to add a little bit more yellow to my layout I painted my chipboard letters, and then added a coat of a glittery iridescent paint on top of them. I really love how it turned out! What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment