What I Am Wearing



I think that it is so funny (and quite intriguing) how our minds evolve and our tastes change. If I was to look at this picture (above) when I was my 16 year old self, I would have never believed that I would be putting on such things, like bright red shirts, fitted trousers and bow ties. Yet, here I am today doing so. And looking back now, at my 16 year old self, even though I was cool and wearing the popular stuff, I think to myself that I looked such a douche! But, I guess, such is life. Gosh, it makes me wonder what the heck will I be wearing 20 years from now? That's what scares me.....loads of cardigans probably. But at least I will still have my favorite pair of bespoke shoes, my trusty 'ol black and red saddles! Anyway, Spring time has arrived here in London and I could not be more excited. Even though I have a bespoke flannel suit in the works that will hopefully be done by mid-March, I can't help but feel excited that the sun is out and that I might not even get a chance to wear it this season.... Nevertheless, I over the moon with joy, as some more of my prototypes are arriving in the mail tomorrow!! I am dying with anticipation....so be on the look out!

Shoes: Bespoke, made be me
Bow Tie: Drakes
Trousers: H&M
Sweater (Jumper): Primark
Shirt: Primark




0 comments:

Post a Comment