Today's Favorites - Don Ville Belgian Loafers


I have always been very intrigued by the Belgian loafer, yet have never really come across them in real life, only in pictures. And while that relationship remains the same, I have found a few that I absolutely love and will most likely look to commission in the near future when I can accumulate some disposable income. These models presented are by American bespoke/MTO shoemaker, Don Ville. While I really really like the one below with orange piping, I have to admit that it was the Prince of Wales fabric one that truly grabbed my attention and made me want to get a pair. As most of you know, my obsession with using suit fabrics on shoes, has yet to diminish and I think that this smart/casual loafer is the perfect option to accommodate such material. While both of these models are spoken for (and thus not readily available to the public), I do believe that anyone can commission what he/she pleases (immediately in the leather option) so long as it is available, but must supply his/her own fabric should they choose to go that route.... Enjoy!






0 comments:

Post a Comment