What I Am Wearing


I don't get to wear suits as much as I would like to, but when I do, I try and make sure that I stand out. Not in an egotistical or 'look at me' way, but in the sense that I throw in some color so I don't feel like I belong in the sea of dark suits/white shirts/dark ties. Not that I don't think that this standard look has it's time and place, and can look magnificent, but as I am a guy who appreciates a bit of color, I love to experiment with my combinations. Some of them come out great, some of them come out a big dodgy, but nevertheless, I always try and have some fun with it. I have really been loving teal these days so was anxious to pair it with a bit of navy, as I think that they compliment each other quite well, hence my socks/shoes and shirt/tie combos.

Enjoy the rest of this bleak Tuesday, and stay tuned for tomorrow!

Shoes: Gaziano & Girling "Astaire" MTO (Midnight blue calf/navy suede)
Suit: Gieves & Hawkes
Shirt: Primark
Tie: Hardy Amies
Socks: Septieme Largeur





0 comments:

Post a Comment