Today's Favorites - Crocodile Whole Cuts by Riccardo Bestetti


There is beauty and then there is beauty. These shoes by Riccardo Bestetti fall into both categories. There is nothing quite like a whole cut shoe in crocodile, as I believe this is the only way that one should have it. Just the other day, this American gentleman was in G&H and he had a pair of crocodile cowboy boots in sea blue coloring that he wanted me to shine. While I was not so enamored with the fact that they were cowboy boots, I was head over heels for the leather in the magnificent blue that it was in. It made me think that one day, when I have enough money, I might commission Mr. Bestetti to make me a pair of these whole cuts in blue crocodile. What a sight that will be.... Anyway, enjoy the beautiful pieces of art that these are, and don't get too jealous of that beautiful fiddleback waist.






0 comments:

Post a Comment